Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas EVE, WoW!

Gaming has been mostly World of Warcraft lately. I have been working on my Death Knight, Mildread, for a while. The class is pretty ridiculous by comparison to other classes, but it is pretty fun. Leveling past 70 is a crawl though.

In the midst of leveling Mildread, I also kept leveling my "main" on this PvE server. I have three 70's on my PvP server, but Amy wanted to play on PvE so I've been working on it instead. I have level 60 Shaman on the same server with Amy. He has herbalism and inscription professions which are helping make some gold so it is worth while to level him up. Plus our guild sorely needs healers.

I've been having heaps of technical difficulties with WoW. Basically when I first log in it loads the environment, but all NPC's are listed as "Unknown" and I can't interact with anything or cast spells. Then after exactly 2 minutes I drop. This will happen 2 or 3 times and then the game will work normally. It's very annoying.

Today I got an email from Eve Online offering free 5-day account activations for inactive players. So I'll probably take advantage of that sometime soon. I am quite excited to visit my old space locations... perhaps with the Carrier ship.

I also need to revist Adventures of Doom and get busy writing more of my Cyberpunk novel... So much leisure... so little time.

Merry Christmas all!

No comments: