Monday, March 3, 2008

Consoled


Well it took massive effort and countless hours but I have successfully acquired a Game Cube. Actually... all it really took was a few iterations of "place bid" and $119. Altho one crafty bugger did try to outbid me at 2 minutes. So theoretically I own one...

GAMECUBE CONSOLE WITH ALL CABLES MEMORY CARD CONTROLLER AND 8 GAMES ALL IN GREAT CONDITION!

GAMES ARE...

TONY HAWK 4
BIG AIR FREESTYLE
THE SIMS
GODZILLA
MADDEN 2004
TY THE TASMANIAN TIGER
STAR WARS ROGUE LEADER
NEED 4 SPEED UNDERGROUND

His caps, not mine.... yet still I feel the urge for some superiority dancing.
.
**Masada dances like a drunken Stay-Puft marshmallow man... "My wallet's bigger than your wallet!!"**
.
I will not pause to ponder the $119 investment in a system I already owned for $50. I kilt it and now I gots to drag it home. Hopefully, the bloke that posted it will actually mail it to me and hopefully, it is actually all it claims to be. E-bay works awesome in the states... I hope trademe is similarly reliable.
.
If all things go well, before the weekend, I shall be kicking my son's ass at Madden 2004 like... well like a 40 year old playing football with an 8 year old. It may hurt me more, but I can fake it better.
.
Game On!

No comments: